Christmas is always special for businesses throughout the world. Christmas 2016 is going to be special with the introduction to Voice Search Optimization (VSO). Voice search Optimization is quickly going to be a corporate Santa for companies. In other words, the ways of increased sales on festive occasions like Christmas and New Year is soon going to change for businesses across the world.
A Word About This Technical Innovation and Advancement:
This corporate Santa is a speech recognition technology capable of utilizing a combination of technologies:
- NLP (Natural Language Processing)
- TTS (Text-to-Speech)
- Pre-programmed language voice search tools like Google Now, Siri, Cortana and Alexa.
Voice Search is an Advanced Form of SEO:
But How? The answer to this question is very simple. There are more mobiles than humans on our planet. Moreover, mobile has become a part and parcel of everyone’s life. In fact, there are more mobiles than humans in the world. Consumers make use of mobiles for shopping or even for searching about anything or anyone.
Consumers are Now Fast Switching to Voice Search:
Although mobiles provide users the comfort of doing/searching anything using fingers yet consumers are embracing voice search fast. This number is only going up every day. There are some solid reasons for it:
- Consumers/mobile users struggle to type on mobile keyboard because of small size of buttons.
- Almost 29% users like to search for anything using voice search instead of typing on mobile keyboards.
- Voice Search makes over 51% teens and 41% adults love to talk to their smartphones every day.
- Nearly 57% adults feel like a technology expert.
- 30% mobile users find voice search faster than text based searches.
- Over 20% of mobile queries on Google are voice searches
- Voice Search has increased almost by 60% during the last 12 months.
- Users no longer have to ensure keywords in their search queries.
- 1 in every 5 searches on Google Android application are voice queries, Says Google CEO Mr. Sundar Pichai.
- Over 25% of searches on Windows 10 taskbar are voice queries.
- Accuracy of word recognition has increased dramatically up to 90%.
- By the year 2020, searches based on voice and images are likely to contribute way more than half of the all searches.
- Voice Search gives blinds and disabled people an opportunity of leveraging the benefits of internet to be able to rub shoulders with today’s fast pace world.
Taking all these reasons and facts into consideration, it will be right to say that the voice search is likely to change the world of Search Engine optimization for businesses. This change has started already and it is going to get bigger by Christmas 2016 and happy New Year event 2017.
Christmas 2016 is Going to Change Your SEO Strategy
For the very first time, there will be corporate Santa in place of the usual Santa. This corporate Santa has the gift of Advice for businesses. Do you what this gift in the form of advice is? Corporate Santa is likely gift business world the advice of paying specific attention towards keeping their eyes on Voice Search. Voice Search is likely to change the world of SEO.
Do you want to know how? Let’s take a good look below:
Voice Search is one of the hottest SEO trends on the digital front in 2017. Corporate Santa advises businesses to embrace this technical advancement and optimize their websites/apps for providing the ultimate search experience to their current and potential target market for increasing Return on Investment on Christmas 2016.
- Long tail keywords have the potential of attracting more traffic to websites. Therefore, Corporate Santa advices businesses to gift content on Christmas 2016 that directly answers the user’s questions in a simplified manner. This would make it easy for users to find in the search engine results.
- Voice Search Optimization differs in terms of query length. Generally, text based query length is hardly up to 2-3 word. The whole credit goes to computer language. The whole credit goes to computer language. On the other hand, voice search has long text. As a result of it, it is easily capable of displaying the intent more strongly than text. The results are totally based on the naturally interned meaning of language used by a user and also contains question words like What, Who and Where etc. Therefore, corporate Santa on Christmas 2016 advices businesses to gift content to users that is full of question phrases full of highest value and ensure optimization for these keywords and adjust bids for such terms. ! So think about it deeply!
- Local businesses have a plenty to think about in this regard. Their SEO strategy is definitely going to be affected the most because of voice search optimization. With 89% mobile users searching for local businesses or places on weekly basis and 58% every day, businesses cannot afford to ignore the impact of voice search on their Return on Investment on Christmas 2016 and even in the time to come. Therefore, the best advice from corporate Santa for local businesses to gif the use of keywords containing local landmarks and neighborhood places as suffixes. This helps businesses add to their customer base, ROI and lead generation because users prefer local information through advertisements and over 18% local mobile searches get converted into leads every day.
Also read, How to Avoid Fake Google Reviews
Voice Search is another form of Neuromarketing. Users don’t have to type. Instead they can make use of voice recognition assistants SIRI, Cortana and Google Now for searching anything using their natural oral skills while they are on the go. Voice Search is definitely going to change SEO strategy of every marketer across the globe. Optimizing websites and business applications for voice search is the greatest gift that any business owner can give to its own business for standing out in the crowd in terms of all-round business growth on the industrial front.
Corporate Santa is ready is with this gift on Christmas 2016. Just go for it!
Author Bio: Ryan Atkins is Content Writer at SoftProdigy. SoftProdigy web design and development company striving in IT industry from more than 10 years & have worked for hundreds of clients including big & small brands.