Pokemon GO is one of the best reality mobile games ever developed for the Android as well as iOS devices. It has gained immense popularity since its launch among the gamers. This game is only available for mobile devices. However, there are certain tricks through which you can play this game on the PC without any need for any Pokemon go emulator. It is made for the people who still want to enjoy this game but didn’t have access to the mobiles or prefer to enjoy it on a bigger screen.
One of the best methods for doing that is using Nox App Player. However, before moving further allow us to tell you about this app in detail.
What really is Nox App Player?
Nox App Player is an amazing Android emulator who wants to play Pokemon Go on their PC without using Bluestacks. In fact, the Nox App Player Pokemon Go comes with much more features than the other emulators available in the market. One of the most amazing features of this app is that it allows you to fake your GPS location without any need for an additional app. However, the company hasn’t developed it just for the Pokemon Go as it comes with a plethora of other useful features.
Also Read: Pokevision Alternative
What are the requirements for installing Nox Player for playing Pokemon Go on PC?
There are certain requirements demanded by this app that is mentioned below:
- Your system should run on the Windows 7/8/10 and has 2GB RAM.
- In order to install the game easily, the PC should have 2 GH processors or above.
- Make sure there is a space of 2GB on your PC’s hard disk
- A video memory of 2GB is needed for installing Nox App Player or it should have a graphics card of at least 1 GB
Features of Nox App Player
Check out the amazing features of Nox App Player that is explained in detail below:
- It is one of the greatest Android emulators that allows you to open several windows at a time without any issue.
- In order to make your data secure, it allows you to make a backup of Nox data.
- There will be no problem arises if you want to use root mode option.
- This app allows you to make videos, capturing pictures, and taking screenshots easily
- The sidebar can be customized as per your choice. It makes sure you have an amazing experience.
Now, we will talk about those features that can be used while playing the Pokemon Go. There are a lot of things about Nox Player Pokemon Go about which we will talk in detail below:
- The Pokemon images are created by the game by using augmented reality that enhances the experience level.
- In order to make sure feel like reality, this app allows the gamers to move on their feet for making sure they walk within the game.
- There are many Pokemon that will be available in particular places, such as a water Pokemon will be found around the water bodies. It makes the game’s experience much better for the users.
- Bluestacks Pokemon Go doesn’t allow the player to move on the streets, but that’s not the case with the Nox Player. It can be an ideal excuse for a morning walk.
How Nox App Player can be used for playing Pokemon Go on PC without Bluestacks
Now, we will talk about the real thing. The majority of people get puzzled to understand the method for installing Nox App player. In order to help those individuals, we have explained the entire procedure in a step by step guide so that they can play Pokemon Go on PC without any problem. Follow below-mentioned guide carefully and then enjoy this amazing game on your PC.
Also Read: Rootmaster APK
- Downloading Nox App Player
First of all, you have to install the Nox App player on your personal computer or laptop. You can do that by clicking here and then tap on the download option.
- The normal size of the Nox installation file varies between 280 to 300 MB. The speed of download depends on your internet connection. Once the file gets downloaded, you have to double on the file for starting the process of installation.
- In order to verify the installation process, you have to tick on the option “I have read the terms and conditions”. Once it is done, you have to click on the install option.
- Generally, the installation process gets completed within 5 minutes. However, it greatly depends on the processing power of your computer or laptop.
- After completion of the installation process, you have to tap the start button for starting the Nox App Player Pokemon Go.
- Once you complete step 5, then there will be a startup screen show up on the screen. You will also see the percentage of the program because it starts the loading process of Android emulator on your laptop or personal computer. On an average, it will take approximately 3 minutes.
- Now, there will be an introductory help screen show up on your screen. Here the app will help in becoming aware of its basic aspects and features, such as keyboard control, downloading & installing apps, sharing files between Nox & computer, app’s features, and many more.
- After going through the starter guide, there will be a similar kind of home screen show up on your screen that you usually see on the Android devices.
- In this step, you have to install the Pokemon Go Nox in this app that is very simple and there is no rocket science involved in this process. There are two methods for completing this task. In the first one, you have to download the Nox player from Google Play Store. All you need to do is log in to your Google account that is very popular.
In the second method, you need to download the apk file by clicking here. After that, you have to drop this file into the Nox player, which is very simple.
Also Read: App Cloner Full Version
10. The Pokemon Go will start to show on your home screen once you complete the ninth step.
11. In order to launch this game on the Nox App player, you have to tap on Pokemon Go icon. Generally, the Niantic logo shows up on the startup screen.
12. In this step, you have to enter your date of birth that is a pretty easy task.
13. There will be a sign-in screen show up on the screen along with the option to log in to the Pokemon Trainer Club or Google account. Choose that method you have used for creating your Pokemon Go account.
14. Now, you will see a login window on your screen where you have to enter details, such as username and password. After entering these details, you have to tap on the Sign in option for entering the account.
15. In order to verify the account and device details, make sure you have entered the correct details.
16. That’s all, the process has been completed and you can enjoy playing Pokemon Go Nox on the PC.
Also Read: Whatsapp Plus APK for Android
Since its launch, the game has been loved by millions of people all over the world. There are billions of individuals who have downloaded Nox app player Pokemon Go for enhancing their experience on the big screen. Furthermore, the Pokemon Go has been downloaded 500 million times that is truly phenomenal. If you have any question or suggestion related to this post, write them in the comment section below.