My SQL is a relational database management system which is an open source database system. All the information which is stored in the My SQL is stored in the form of related tables. The main use of this My SQL database is found in the web application development.
If you are looking for one of the most popular applications for the My SQL database, then PHP my Admin is the best answer for your search. With the help of this software, you can easily create, insert, modify, delete, and import and export the tables of MY SQL database. You can easily run all the SQL queries on this software.
Follow these steps to manage MySQL database with PHP My Admin:
- Click on the database link and select the preferred database for your work and click on the name of that database.
- List of all the database tables will be appeared in front of you along with the table size, collation, number of records and storage engine.
Check out the complete guide on cPanel Tutorial
- Records which already exist can be browsed. Once you select the browse option, it will display all the existing record files.
- In the next step, you have to name the structure. You will find the indexes assigned to the tables in the index area. You can also check the space usage and row statistics.
Also read, Oracle Can Help Sun, but Will It Lose MySQL?
- In the next step, you have to search for the tables and data.
- Now, you have to insert the data into tables. Once you are done click on the Go button so that new record can be inserted.
- Next is an empty option, you can remove the tables of the database with this option.
Also read, How to access Webmail in cPanel
- Next option is drop, you can delete the records in the database with this option.
If you like this tutorial, Please share with your friends and Help us grow.