Boomerangs have become very popular day by day. We didn’t know about this unless Instagram featured this feature in its Instagram stories. The looping of video in boomerang from backward to forward makes any dull video into an exciting one. Instagram provides this feature but this feature is only available to Instagram videos. But what if you have to make a boomerang from an existing video from your gallery or camera? So, today well be showing some tips and tricks on how to make a boomerang from an existing video. Now boomerang existing video with the help of some apps available in both IOS and Android. So, let’s dig deep into it.
MAKE A BOOMERANG FROM EXISTING VIDEO
We have chosen apps for both Android and IOS in order to convert your video into boomerang. So, let’s first see the app for Android users. Apple users can skip this part and jump to the second part directly.
CONVERT VIDEO INTO BOOMERANG ON ANDROID
- First of all, you have to choose and install the video boomerang converter app from your Play Store.
- Now after installation, open the app and tap on convert existing video.
- This will directly shift into your gallery.
- Now select the video of your choice from your gallery and then you will be redirected back to the app.
- After loading the video you can choose the options like selection to convert and order. You can also turn off the audio of your video.
- After doing everything on your video click on loop it options at the top right side corner of the screen.
- After this, your video will be directly stored in your app from where you can easily share this video with anyone on any social media.
CONVERT VIDEO INTO BOOMERANG ON IOS
- All you need to do is to install the GIF maker video- Video into GIF’s app from your Apple app store.
- After installation open your app on iPhone and allow the app to access your camera and all.
- Now you have to click on the upload option on the left bottom side of the screen.
- Now from your gallery choose the video that you want to convert into boomerang and click on the tick option of the right side.
- Now the video will we open in the app. Now you can use the slider at the bottom of the screen to select which part of video you want.
- When you are done with your editing click on end loop here. After loading the video for some time, it will be directly saved in to your gallery.
So, these were the two different apps for both the platforms Android and IOS.These apps have been chosen by using after doing a well-defined research and we can say these are one of the best apps available on the app stores that can help you make boomerangs.