Web browsers are an important part of the modern life. Over the years, the popularity of the dedicated has increased and tries to bypass them. But still, the web browsers remain central to the people’s life. A browser can’t be defined just a container allowing users to view web pages, but it also enables interactive activities such as gaming and messaging. It can be used as your email reader or video player.
There are a number of web browsers launched in the market over the years. It confuses the users to find the users to find the best one according to their requirements. Here in this post, we will tell you about the top Internet 10 Browsers Softwares through which you can browse the web with full security and privacy.
Also Read: Top 10 Data Recovery Softwares
- 1 Google Chrome
- 2 Microsoft Edge
- 3 Mozilla Firefox
- 4 Opera Browser
- 5 Maxthon Cloud Browser
- 6 Internet Explorer
- 7 Safari Browser
- 8 UC Browser
- 9 SeaMonkey Browser
- 10 Avant Browser
If your PC has resources no browser can beat the powerful and adaptable Google Chrome. It is one of the best browsers which deserve to have the top placing on this list. The popularity of this web browser is increasing month by month. Below are the following reasons that make this browser to rank no. 1 in the list of “top 10 internet browsers“.
Pros of Google Chrome
- It comes with a great range of pre-installed and downloadable extensions, which can help users a lot.
- There is a support option for parental controls to protect your privacy from kids.
- In addition to this, there is a great range of settings and tweaks to ensure the maximum efficiency.
Cons of Google Chrome
- It is a heavy browser which makes it difficult to operate on devices having limited RAM.
- A high amount of data is used by the browser, which can increase your internet bills.
Microsoft Edge is a great browser, which integrates fully with the Windows 10. A more user-friendly experience is offered by this browser than the Internet Explorer. The main strong point of this web browser is its integration with the core gimmicks of Windows 10.
Pros of Microsoft Edge
- It runs great on a modern skinned app on the tablet mode of Windows 10 and it works great with Cortana.
- Microsoft Edge is highly streamlined for the people of current age doing away the insecure protocols such as ActiveX.
- It allows the users to render the new pages.
Cons of Microsoft Edge
- There are no major flaws in this web browser except the Curmudgeonly grumbles.
- It only runs on the Windows 10.
Also Read: Top 10 Video Editing Softwares
The latest version of the Mozilla Firefox features many updates to the web browser. They have replaced the orange tabbed menu with a three button menu, which fits correctly on the main toolbar. The main focus of the Firefox is on simplicity. The users can get access to the open private windows and set up the Adblock Plus immediately. It comes with an easy to use interface, which is also fast in navigation. The majority of features of this browser is simple and accessible, yet useful and powerful.
Pros of Mozilla Firefox
- It is one of the fastest web browser available in the market.
- The Firefox offers a fluid web browsing experience to the users.
- The new designs focus greatly on the speed and simplicity.
Cons of Mozilla Firefox
- It is very difficult to contact the support team of the Mozilla.
- The problem arises while loading in the Firefox.
Opera is the second oldest web browser in the world established in 1995. It comes with the multimodal interaction feature, which is one of its great features. It runs on a Google Chromium system, which is compatible across every device and platform. In addition to this, the browser is boosted by the page load times, comprehensive user support and competitive launch.
Pros of Opera Browser
- Opera is one of the fastest browser available, delivering highly competitive speeds.
- This web browser delivers a featherweight design, which emphasizes the content.
- It is boosted by the competitive navigation speeds and cutting-edge multimodal features.
Cons of Opera Browser
- There are no parental control features in the Opera browser.
- The users may face compatibility issues with many sites.
Maxthon Cloud Browser is an extensive web browser, which offers a minimalist and a speedier experience to its users. It comes with some of the best features such as a screen capture tool, reader mode, media downloader and built-in ad blocker. Apart from that, it also has another feature another action packed feature named as video ad fast forwarding.
Pros of Maxthon Cloud Browser
- This web browser comes with many nifty browsing helper features such as speedy performance and video ad fast forwarding.
- The browser offers good support, according to the new web standards.
Cons of Maxthon Cloud Browser
- The tabs of the Maxthon Cloud Browser are not flexible as compared to other browsers.
- It may be difficult for some users to use this web browser.
There is no list of the best internet browsers which can complete without the Internet Explorer. Out of all the web browsers, it is the oldest and still used by nearly 9% internet users all over the world. Over the years, they have improved their security and malware protection features.
Pros of Internet Explorer
- In order to deal with the phishing and malware issues, the company has upgraded their security features.
- They have also paid special attention towards its graphical features.
Cons of Internet Explorer
- The loading speed of a page is not at its best.
- It still lacks lots of features as compared to the other browsers.
Safari is the flagship browser for the Apple device, but there is also abandoned version for Windows, which can be easily found online. In addition to this, this version can also run on the Linux devices through Wine. It is an incredibly fast browser having lots of modern features. It has a very low impact on the system and saves a great amount of battery.
Pros of Safari Browser
- The page load and launch time of the Safari are very impressive.
- This browser offers all the security you need to protect your system.
Cons of Safari Browser
- The browser doesn’t high level of customization features which their competitors have.
- The Safari’s browser has less flexibility than the other browsers.
UC Browser is mostly popular among the mobile users, which is compatible with all mainstream operating systems such as iOS, Windows Phone, Android, Win CE, Java, and Blackberry. The web version of the UC Browser is quite efficient having lots of useful features such as customizable speed dials, themes and much more. This browser also boosts the speed of the browsing with its improved data compression technology.
Pros of UC Browser
- The users can enjoy high-speed downloads with a resume option in case of interruption.
- It comes with the inbuilt download manager, which promotes faster browsing.
Cons of UC Browser
- The browser lacks in some areas of the web features.
- The users will have the same experience as they have while using Mozilla Firefox.
SeaMonkey Browser is an open-source and community driven project allowing anyone to help who are interested in contributing its developer. However, this browser doesn’t have one of the best features available in the market, but still it turns out to be trusted software. It is unlike for-profit applications, which are backed by some of the major corporations.
Pros of SeaMonkey Browser
- It is an ideal option for the users who are looking for all in one internet suite.
- It comes with some of the extensive features such as email, browsing and chat capabilities.
Cons of SeaMonkey Browser
- The interface of the browser is outdated and clunky.
- SeaMonkey browser lacks the ease of use, which comes with the other browsers in this list.
Avant Browser boasts the performance of the internet and is essentially an add-on to the Internet Explorer. It comes with the features such as RSS feeds, find on page function and tabbed browsing.
Along with this, it also has some additional features such as a password manager, automatic updates, and integrated Internet Explorer search engine if you are an Internet Explorer browser fan, then this browser will be liked by you for sure. A multiprocessing design is utilized by the Avant Browser, which means that the users can use each of open tab functions separately.
Obviously, This browser has got some features but it is compared to other above mentioned browsers, it still comes at the bottom in the list of “top 10 internet browsers“.
Pros of Avant Browser
- This browser can offer decent speed to the users while browsing.
- Avant Browser comes with all the basic browsing functions needed in a browser.
Cons of Avant Browser
- The users may face some compatibility issues while using the modern applications.
- The browser lacks any parental control or synchronization features
We hope that our list of top 10 web browsers of 2016 will help you to find the fastest and compatible experience.Keep showing your love by hitting like on our social media profiles.
So before we wind up, we would take you to the journey of some frequently asked questions about internet browsers that you might be having. So, Let’s dive into them one by one.
1- Which is the fastest internet browser?
This is the first priority of the internet users when it comes to browsing. They want better speed. I would suggest you go for “Opera Stable”. This is my personal experience. Results may vary depending on which operating system, you are using.
2- Top 10 internet browser for android?
When it comes to best browsers for android, I think the list is still the same. Compatibility of browsers on android is a big factor. So, I would suggest you try top five browsers and then see which one is working best for you.
3- Best Browsers 2017?
It might seem like a silly question but still asked by thousands of people every month. I don’t there is any change in the ranking of top browsers. Google is on the top of the chart since last decade according to giants like PCMag and TechRadar.
So, I would say the above-mentioned list is still intact this year. If you have any doubt or other questions, let us know in the comments below. We’ll try to respond you as soon as possible. Till then keep reading Techzib & Happy Browsing…