WHM stands for Web Host Manager which allows the access of the administrator in the management of the account. WHM is not accessible to the reseller users contains a small set of features which is limited by the administrator of the server.
cPanel is one of the most well-known web hosting control panels which is based on Linux. The main advantage of this software is that it is robust in nature. It allows you to manage the activities of your account.
The main difference between the WHM and cPanel is that WHM is considered to be the complement of cPanel. cPanel is user end program and WHM is the controller of all the activities of the admin. Under, WHM you are able to watch all the cPanels.
There are numbers of add-ons are available on the cPanel which can be enabled in WHM. Here are the steps to install and manage the add-ons on cPanel.
- Search for the cPanel section in the menu
- Click on the install button cPaddons
- List of add-ons will be displayed in front of you who are separated by the categories
- Click on the check box which you want to install.
Check out the complete guide on cPanel Tutorial
- Do not forget to install the word-press
- Install PHPwiki
- You can also add and remove the add-on vendors of the third party; with the help of this option, you can install the packages which are not available on the cPanel.
- Click on the update cPanel config option in order to save the changes.
- Scripts which are not installed will be installed.
- Click on the Back link to return
- Go to manage cPaddons because your add-ons are installed now.
- Click on the checkmark button in order to enable the add-on.
- In order to save the configuration, click on the update migration.
- Click on the link to approve or ignore the request
- Choose the option to accept or deny the request.
- Click on the reload the page.
I am sure after reading this article you will be able to install and manage cPanel Addons in WHM. If you have any query don’t forget to ask us using the comment section below.