Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers that was first released in 2008 by Google. There are new standards set by the Chrome, which the every other browser should follow. Over the years, it has gained immense popularity and acquired the largest share of global internet usage.
Also Read: Top 10 Internet Browsers
This software comes with the option called google chrome night mode that is a Chrome extension to change the day or night mode of the screen when users surf the internet. Along with that, the users can adjust the brightness of the screen easily. Have a look at the features of the Google Night Mode Pro:
- The users can adjust the brightness of the screen on either Day or Night modes easily.
- This Night Mode google chrome extension protects the user’s eyes by dimming the light when the environment is too dark or too light.
- The entire page will fade to dark and all the text colors will be adjusted accordingly in the chrome night mode.
- All the text colors will be switched to the normal in the day mode.
Also Read: Youtube Song Finder
In this article, we will tell you about how to use night browsing in Google Chrome.
Steps To Use Night Mode Browsing In Google Chrome
Install Hacker Vision Extension
First of all, you have to install the Hacker Vision extension in your Google Chrome browser. In order to find it, you have to enter the name in the search box and then click on the search option. Click on the Add to Chrome button to download it.
Add the Extension
After completing the download process, you have to add the extension to the browser by entering your Google credentials. Also, you have to approve the needs of the extension.
Feel the Change
After adding the extension, you can watch that the colors in the Google Chrome browser to get inverted. You can easily feel the change in the browser.
Also Read: Top Recovery Software
Pause and Re-enable
There is a simple option to pause the extension anytime you want and with a single click you can re-enable this.
- How to Choose the Right Anti-Malware Software
- Top 10 Video Editing Softwares of 2016
- How To Download SHAREit for Mac
That’s all. We have explained the simplest method on How to Use Google Chrome Night Mode. If you want to learn more about tips and articles related to the computer technology, keep visiting our website.